Our Gold Volunteers serve our independent living residents. These volunteers help with many activities, including:
- Ice Cream Socials: Serving ice cream and visiting with residents
- Coffee Corner: Passing out refreshments and visiting with residents
- Worship Service: Helping to seat and accompany residents.
- Bingo: Handing out prizes and calling numbers
- Special event support throughout the year
How It Works
Volunteering at Meadowlark is easy! All you have to do is:
- Complete a volunteer application.
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation. Human Resources will be in touch to schedule time. The orientation usually lasts 1-1 ½ hours. We’ll go over our person-first philosophy, expectations and opportunities. We’ll also have some additional paperwork.
- Find a fit for your schedule and interests and start volunteering.